Program Management Office (PMO)
We believe in building a team of people with diverse life experiences. People who have been successful at form communities don’t necessarily have experience working in mental health. More important to enjoying this work, you will be Friendly, Engaging, a Good Listener, and have experience working in Vibrant, Ambiguous Environments. If this sounds like you, we’ll invest in training and developing your interests to fit the needs of our San Antonio Clubhouse community.
About the Job
The Financial Coordinator will be responsible for financial analysis, financial system support, and budget planning. The Financial Coordinator will use critical thinking and analytics skills to accomplish duties noted below and all other duties as assigned.
Since it’s founding in 2003 as the San Antonio Clubhouse, form communities has relied on the passion and strengths of our community members to drive recovery and well-being for people across the city and world at large.
As an integral part of this community, full-time staff members will receive these benefits in addition to your compensation:
- Health Insurance
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Duties & Responsibilities
The responsibilities and duties of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain Annual Financial Planning spreadsheets to ensure accurate representation of all major funding sources
- Update Financial Planning spreadsheets based on changes in funding sources or expenditures
- Support grant-writing teams by creating financial models that can be used to create project budgets in accordance with all stakeholder requirements
- Utilize financial management system data, interpret and generate reports reflecting expenditure projections
Financial System Support
- Maintain the manual for our financial systems and accounting processes to ensure that accounting team is able to document all accounting expenses correctly
- Generate financial statements to verify accounting team’s compliance with stated system usage, such as proper allocations, and usage of classes, projects, and tags.
- Design data processes that streamline financial system usage, such as automations and integrations
- Review Chart of Accounts (CoA) and description to ensure that expenses are charged under correct taxonomy
- Review funding via budget query of financial system to ensure funding availability
- Recommend reprogramming actions for budgetary shortfalls, as necessary
- Analyze data collected to provide budget estimates per CoA as requested.
The qualification for this role include:
- A Masters in Finance or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is preferred, but not required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting is preferred, but not required.
- 3 years of progressively responsible financial, accounting, or budgeting experience, or an MBA. Such experience should have provided comprehensive knowledge of the practices and procedures used in these processes and hands-on experience.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Ability to review work for accuracy
- Ability to accurately perform detailed numerical work
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Microsoft Office Suite –Excel or Access preferred
- QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online preferred
- com experience preferred
Desired Personal characteristics
Desired Personal characteristics
- Work cooperatively in a team environment
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Quickly adapt to change and maintain flexibility
- Plan, organize, and complete assignments within the established deadlines as requested
- Learn and remain current with policies and procedures
San Antonio, Texas
**This is not a remote or hybrid position**
Come Work with Us!
If this sounds like you, please send a copy of your resume to:
Please, NO PHONE CALLS. We’ll reach out to you if we have questions.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
form communities, inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.